Let your little one explore music through fun whilst working on motor skills and hand eye coordination. Each item has been carefully selected to introduce sound and music making to your little rockstar. Items are all wood construction made from environmentally friendly Rubberwood with a non-toxic clear coat finish and water based VOC free paint.
- Kokoriko - This 24cm ancient Japanese instrument produces a gentle clatter that kids love. Constructed of eco-friendly Rubberwood blocks of wood connected to a sturdy leather strap with easy to grip wooden handles at each end. Provides rhythmic foundations that stimulate musical creativity
- Triangle Castanet - 14cm in a unique triangle shape. Smooth easy grip handle that provides clapper castanet sound.
- Spinning Drum - 13cm. Spinning the handle quickly hits the attached balls and make a rhythmic drumming sound
- Slide Whistle - 19cm. Use the wooden slide to create high & low sounds and various melodies. Provides rhythmic foundations that stimulate musical creativity
- Tiny Tones Calico Bag - great to store your instruments in or to give as a gift.
Suitable 24 months +. Always to be used with parental supervision. Item should NOT be used for teething. Always check before use and discard at the first sign of damage.